Monday, January 30, 2017

Chemistry Tutoring: Thursdays at 1st and Oltorf in 78704



Hello from your friendly neighborhood science tutor!  For 2017, I will be trying something new: on Thursdays, I will be at the Starbucks at 1st Street and Oltorf for the day, available for tutoring from 10 AM to 6 PM.

For college students, I tutor intro chemistry, intro biology, genetics, and college algebra.

For high school students, I tutor all chemistry and biology courses, geometry, and algebra II.

My rate is a very reasonable $40/hour.  I work hard to help my students succeed, and if you think I might be a good fit for your needs, I would love to work with you!

Get in touch with me via e-mail at r-meissner@u.northwestern.edu or phone/text at 847-644-0782.


1 comment:

  1. https://imgur.com/gallery/gVRaj You're a real gem Rose-Anne!

    ReplyDelete