Tuesday, August 5, 2014

The Purpose of This Site

The purpose of this website is threefold:

1)  I want to make my lessons, resources, and knowledge freely available to students.  This site provides a space where I can present and share lessons for students who may be seeking additional learning resources for their studying.

2)  I want to market my services to current and potential students.  While the contents of the site are offered as a gift, my tutoring is a paid service.  If you’d like to work with me as a tutor in person or on-line, I’d love to work with you!  Information about my rates and educational credentials can be found here.  You may contact me by e-mail (r-meissner@u.northwestern.edu) or phone/text (847-644-0782).  I am generally available for tutoring from 11 AM to 8 PM.

3)  I make general announcements on this site, so check back frequently for updates!

Thanks for visiting me!  Happy learning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment