Sunday, August 3, 2014

Attention: TAMU Genetics 301 Students!

Hey, hey, students!

I moved to Austin last week, after almost five years in College Station.  But Tutor Paul and I are keeping our College Station tutoring shop open using technology: we’re moving our services on-line!

I’ll continue to work with TAMU Genetics 301 students.  If you want to work with me, call or text me at 847-644-0782 and we can get started right away!  If you’ve struggled with the class, it’s not too late to get back in the game.  Even if you are panicking and convinced that there is no hope, I bet there is still hope for you.  My tutoring sessions are relaxed and welcoming.  Bring all your questions and let’s be study buddies.

Happy learning!

PS  I would like to buy a copy of the Genetics 301 book for Dr. Ellison’s course.  If you have a copy you’d like to sell to me, let me know!  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment