Tuesday, July 8, 2014

TAMU Genetics 301 Tutoring

UPDATE: I have relocated to Austin and offer on-line tutoring for Genetics 301 students!  I still enjoy working with students who are taking this course, and I’d love to work with you too. 

Contact me for more info: e-mail r-meissner@u.northwestern.edu or text 847-644-0782.  Also, check out my free genetics lessons for a taste of my teaching style.

* * *

Howdy!  Rumor has it that I’m the only tutor in town who offers tutoring for Genetics 301 taught by Dr. John Ellison.  If you need help with this course, I’d be happy to work with you!  I have tutored several Texas A&M University students in this class.  I have a PhD and many years of research experience in genetics.  If you are completely lost in Genetics 301, we can start from scratch to get you caught up before it’s too late.  My tutoring philosophy is that we start with what you understand and build new material on top of a solid foundation.

Genetics 301 can be a challenging course.  Ask for help if you need it!  Contact me and let's set up your first session.  My rate is $40/hour. If you purchase three hours with me, you get the fourth hour free!  (FYI: I’m also on WyzAnt Tutoring, where I have a five-star rating.) 

E-mail me at r-meissner@u.northwestern.edu.  Prefer texting?  No problem!  847-644-0782.

You can also find me on Twitter: I'm @wormthoughts.  Feel free to contact me there, too.

Good luck and happy studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment